Denver, ColoradoApply now
TimeSeries is a fast-growing software company that delivers smart, user friendly low-code applications to our clients. We are a preferred Siemens partner for its Low-code app platform, Mendix, and have a global presence with offices in Montreal (CAN), Boston (USA), Denver (USA), Munich (DE), Rotterdam (NL) and Utrecht (NL).
TimeSeries North America is offering two Business Development & Sales Internships. We are looking for talented and driven Marketing, Sales, and Business Development students, specifically for our market in the USA and Canada. In this role, you are focused on the North American marketing and business development activities targeted at creating awareness, (increasing) lead generation, opportunity conversion and the velocity of the deal progression.
You will be working closely with the Sales team, including the Chief Sales Officer North America, as well as the extended marketing and services team in North America.
What we’re looking for
- An A+ marketing, sales, and business development allrounder, who is a go-getter by finding a way to making a difference
- You have a passion for new technologies, in particular smart, innovative and creative web and mobile apps and/or application/software development
- You communicate well, have a winner’s mentality, and like to work within a dynamic team!
- You take initiatives and would like to be challenged to grow, expand your skillset and are not afraid to make mistakes
- You desire working with an incredible talented team and have a drive to support and enable exponential growth
- Develop and execute data-driven lead marketing and business development campaigns and programs, including webinars and events, emails.
- Execute and optimize lead generation with a programmatic and KPI focused market penetration of targeted accounts and (sub) verticals and domains. This includes A/B testing and campaign and content optimization
- (Cold) calling activities with scripts to qualify and set up meetings for the sales team
- Define market opportunities and go-to-market plans with sales, including mapping target personas, challenges, and unique value drivers
- Marketing research and data analysis, including list building and organization
- Generate and orchestrate content generation across the organization, i.e. blogs, customer case studies and one-pagers.
- You are currently in College at a business school in the Boston or Denver area, with a passion for sales, business development and marketing.
- You are tech savvy, detail oriented and driven. You follow or are intending to follow technical courses such as computer science or IT.
- A minimum of one other sales/marketing/business development intern/job role during or prior to College
- You are a go-getter and are not afraid to pick up the phone and start a conversation.
- CRM experience is a preferred (i.e. Pipedrive or Salesforce)
- Marketing automation experience is a nice to have (Mailchimp, Marketo and/or others)
- An excellent writer and content generator
- Search engine optimization and pay-per-click advertisement skillset is a plus
- Digital marketing experience is a nice to have
Adjust your plan to work efficiently.
We like to work on the best equipment.
Start your adventure with guidance and support of a mentor from the first day.
Get things done – from home or an office.
We like to work on the best software.
Pick your conference or training of choice to learn & travel around the world.
Opportunities for professional development, a promotion and a pay rise.
Fruits, beverages and your favourite tasty treats..
You’ll be awake in no time!