TimeSeries is one of the few Mendix expert partners in the world and the leading company when it comes to combining Mendix with innovative technologies like Big Data, IoT, RFID, AI and developing Mendix native apps and Mendix widgets. We find solutions where others get stuck! TimeSeries is looking for a Frontend Architect to join our team!
To keep our leading position, we’re looking for an Front-end Architect to join our Front-end development team. As our architect you will be in the lead of our Front-end Development team. You will be responsible for the high level design, create technical standards and lead the team. You also create mobile apps and React and React Native components yourself that easily integrate with Mendix and blow our customers’ minds. Your solutions are creative, meet our high standards and excel in speed and a great UX!
What really differentiates us from other Mendix partners, is that we not only work on client specific projects but also develop our own solutions. Being a Mendix Front-end Architect, you can be working on internal projects as well as client specific projects.
What we’re looking for
- You love to develop creative, innovative Mendix native apps – You are a creative thinker, have experience with front-end development and like to create beautiful applications that make the world run better. TimeSeries builds wonderful applications that enhance our customers’ businesses and put broad smiles on the faces of their users.
- You have completed a Master’s or Bachelor’s degree -Preferably IT related like Computer Science, Information Science, Artificial Intelligence, Business Information Management et cetera.
- You are proactive, customer oriented, creative and you possess great analytical skills – Like Steve Job said: “We don’t hire smart people to tell them what to do, we expect them to tell us what to do.” At TimeSeries, we put our customer needs and relationships first. You are curious and love to learn about their business and care about good relationships. Next to this, you are creative and possess strong analytical skills and love to be challenged with the most complex problems.
- Experience with Mendix is desirable but not required – No worries if you do not have any Mendix experience yet. Part of your onboarding will be a “fast track” at the TimeSeries University.
What we’re offering you
- Competitive salary – We pay you for what you are; the best Front-end Architect on the market!
- 30 days off per year – We love to work hard, play hard and rest well.
- All you need to start creating – We will provide you with everything you need to do your work: a company car, phone, laptop, training, certification and everything else.
- Work with the latest, cutting edge technologies – Work with technologies like Mendix, React, React Native, our Big Data/IoT platform, or discover new upcoming technologies.
- Lots of room for personal development – Speaking of new upcoming technologies… If you find a specific topic interesting and you want to immerse yourself in it, you can! We reserve time for you to learn, discover and develop yourself.
- A fun, inspiring working environment where you’ll work with the best Mendix experts – You will be able to learn a great deal from each other. Your helpful, experienced colleagues want to see you grow in the field of Mendix, business consultancy itself and other aspects of being a Mendix consultant.
Note that for this role you’ll be interacting with Mendix, but Mendix development is not the main focus.
We regularly have internal knowledge sessions and workshops that help bring you up to speed with the latest in IT. Our colleagues also speak at public engagements like the Mendix Meetups at Mendix HQ and we compete in and win Mendix Hackathons! (like Mendix World and the UWV Mendix Hackathon)
Apart from that, having fun is a very important factor in our young company culture. We go out for good food. We love good drinks, television series, games, concerts, sports et cetera and talk about them all the time. Come as you are and we hope you’ll feel at home from the start!
Adjust your plan to work efficiently.
We like to work on the best equipment.
Start your adventure with guidance and support of a mentor from the first day.
Get things done – from home or an office.
We like to work on the best software.
Pick your conference or training of choice to learn & travel around the world.
Opportunities for professional development, a promotion and a pay rise.
Fruits, beverages and your favourite tasty treats..
You’ll be awake in no time!