TimeSeries focuses on developing and delivering innovative industry specific Mendix software solutions across different industries. You can think of automated workforce scheduling for hospitals and maintenance companies and predictive maintenance solutions and smart warehousing solutions for manufacturing and logistic companies.
As a Project Manager, you are coordinating the software development projects at our clients. You make sure that the passion for high quality innovative software solutions at TimeSeries translates into positive results and actual impact for our customers.
Being a Project Manager at TimeSeries, you are responsible for projects from the beginning until the end, with lead-times varying between only a few weeks to over a year. An orchestrated team effort is needed to achieve optimal results. You, together with a SCRUM team of TimeSeries Mendix Consultants and the customer work closely together to realize project targets. Your team will be different for each project. As a matter of fact you determine which competencies and skills you need to bring the project to a good end. You will have the freedom and responsibility to make sure that your projects are completed on time, within budget and according to customer expectations.
We are looking for
- You have 2 years of agile project management experience within the software development industry.
- You have a technical background in software development.
- Bachelor or Master degree.
- You have great people skills. You have the ability to deal with people in a friendly and effective way that achieves good results.
- You act decisively. You are not afraid to share your opinion and to make decisions and can substantiate them well.
- You have great analytical skills and oversee the whole project.
- It’s highly desirable to have experience with the Mendix platform.
What we’re offering you:
- Competitive salary
We pay you for what you are: the best Project Manager in the market!
- 30 days off per year
We love to work hard, play hard, and rest well.
- All the tools you need
We will provide you with everything you need to do your work: a phone, a laptop, etc.
- A fun, inspiring working environment with lots of room for great initiatives
We want you to become a successful Project Manager, so we will help you in achieving this by providing you with a transparent personal development support network around you. Apart from that, having fun is a very important factor in our young company culture.
Adjust your plan to work efficiently.
We like to work on the best equipment.
Start your adventure with guidance and support of a mentor from the first day.
Get things done – from home or an office.
We like to work on the best software.
Pick your conference or training of choice to learn & travel around the world.
Opportunities for professional development, a promotion and a pay rise.
Fruits, beverages and your favourite tasty treats..
You’ll be awake in no time!