General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
• TimeSeries needs to perform a contract with you
• You have given TimeSeries permission to do so
• Processing your personal information is in TimeSeries legitimate interests
• TimeSeries needs to to comply with the law
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights:
• The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
• The right of rectification;
• The right to object;
• The right of restriction;
• The right to data portability;
• The right to withdraw consent.
If you want to appeal to one of the rights above, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will inform you of the actions taken within 7 days.
www.timeseries.com follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, www.timeseries.com uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
By using our website, you hereby consent to our Privacy statement and agree to its Terms and Conditions.